Skip to main content

TIP OF THE DAY....

To lose fat drink SXinney Water and CRave throughout the day. And when exercising do interval training for your cardio. For example, if you like to walk in the mornings, start out walking your normal pace which would be about 3 on a scale from 1 to 10. Then take it up to a 5 for one minute, and then an 8 which would be a really fast jog for one minute then a 10 which would be a sprint for one minute. After you would take it back down to a 3 and repeat the cycle again for at least 20 to 30 minutes. It will boost your metabolism and burn fat faster. So get moving! And remember to think happy thoughts! :)

Comments

I just wanted to with your husband a Happy Birthday. I hope to see you tomorrow at the luncheon.

xoxo,
Cori

Popular posts from this blog

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort. ...

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

How to Create a Home Gym on a Budget

HOW TO CREATE A HOME GYM  There's nothing more empowering than feeling and looking your best. Having a lean physique is not only attractive but it's uplifting to the body, mind, and spirit. You can do so much more when you're strong, thin, and in shape. The only way to achieve a fit physique is to thoroughly commit to living a LivFit Lifestyle. Exercising 4 to 6 days a week is essential to enable you to accomplish your fitness goals and dreams. By doing cardio, weight lifting, and eating a clean diet you can transform your physique. Anyone can achieve their fitness goals and dreams if they simply commit to doing so – including you!