EFT Tapping Therapy
(Emotional Freedom Technique)
What is the Emotional Freedom Technique?
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a psychological acupressure technique created by Gary Craig. I was first introduced to EFT and incorporated into my life over 20 years ago. EFT was introduced in 1995 by Gary Craig, a Stanford Engineering graduate in lifelong pursuit of personal well-being. I have also used EFT with my family and my clients with great success.
EFT is based same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments. EFT uses your own energy by tapping on a few meridian points with your fingertips.
Tapping is used to input kinetic energy that radiates from your fingertips while you think about your specific problem(s) by focusing your mind and speaking your issues out loud with love and acceptance for self. While you tap you will reflect upon your issues which unlock the stuck energy and devolves it. It's like having your TV set between stations that have static on the screen and then changing the remote to a clear station (with tapping).
This combination of tapping the energy meridians as your mind directs the energy to that which is blocked by thought to clear the "off station" energy, the emotional block from your body's bioenergy system, thus restoring your mind and body's natural harmony and balance which is essential for optimal health both physically and emotionally.
Some people are initially wary of the principles EFT is based on but once experiences it and feels the almost instant release their worries soon subside. The electromagnetic energy that flows through the body and regulates our health is becoming more studied and used in modern western medicine. EFT is now being used by healthcare professionals all over the world due to the outstanding results. EFT is highly effective and can be completed in a short amount of time.
EFT is highly effective when used regularly and can assist anyone in need of emotional healing regardless of age or gender, it's a priceless healing methodology that can be done anyplace at any time.
· Stress & Anxiety Relief
· Clears Emotional Eating & Food Cravings
· Weight Loss Naturally
· Overcoming Addictions
· Releasing Emotional Blockages to Diet & Exercise
· Releasing Painful Memories
· Releasing Negative Energy
· Releasing Anger & Bitterness
· Healing Emotional Wounds
· Releasing Negative Self-Talk
· Releasing Negative Beliefs
· Stops Self-Sabotage Thoughts & Actions
· Releases Fears & Frustrations
· Feeling Inner-peace Once again
· Relieving Physical Pain
· Relieving Self-Doubt
· The Body to Give & Receive Love
· One to Be Empowerment
· To Reconnect with Higher Self
· Permanent Energy Shifting to Occur
· A New Life Sustaining Paradigm
EFT Also Aids:
· Releasing undesirable feelings in a short amount of time. It's non-evasive and is relaxing to do.
· Overcome emotional issues, guilt, traumas, and addictions in addition to eases physical symptoms which are brought on by emotional pain and discomfort.
· Relieves emotional and physical symptoms faster than any form of treatment or therapy
· EFT can be done over the phone. Regardless of where you live (you do not need to live near me to have a session) you can do it in the comforts of your own home by doing an EFT session over the phone.
Click here to purchase an EFT phone session with Carol Whitaker
On a Personal Note:
I have personally had remarkable success in healing my body by using EFT throughout the years so much so that I began including it in my coaching as well.
My clients who do EFT in their coaching have also had amazing results. I've helped men, women and children to release their emotional and physical pains to become empowered and have unconditional love once again. Each have dramatically improved their self-confidence, sense of inner-peace, health & wellness, have lost weight, reduced their stress level, fears & anxieties and are living happier, more productive lives. Everyone can benefit by EFT. I would love to help you live the life of your dreams.