Skip to main content

GET MOTIVATED TO GET IN SHAPE



 Get Motivated to 
Get in Shape

Few people know that I've struggled with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for over 20 years which was caused from having Epstein Barr and before that Rheumatic Fever when I was young. And even though I don't always feel the best I do my best to stay positive and to keep my body going strong. 

I’m often asked how I stay motivated after all these years... I have been a fitness enthusiast for nearly 25 years. For me staying motivated takes mind strength.

When I'm feeling healthy each day I dig down deep and tap into my inner-strength as I recommit to being dedicated to working towards my fitness goals. 

I visualize how I want to be as though I've already achieved it, I use all five senses when visualizing, it feels so real that when I'm finished meditating I feel like I bounced back into reality from another realm. I also stay optimistic and congratulate myself when I see progress in the mirror. 

I aim to the good in everyone & everything that I do, including myself. I love my body as though it were my best-friend. I share my passion with others daily, and I pray throughout the day giving thanks for my health and strength and for my loving family and bountiful blessings. This enables me to balance my body, mind & spirit which keeps me on track and in line with that which I desire to accomplish in all areas of my life. It's incredibly empowering!

Where do you want to go? 

To be successful in achieving your weight loss and fitness dreams you must realize where you are and who you are and where you want to go in detail.  You must embrace your goals to begin with.  To be able to master your inner thoughts and beliefs you need to love you unconditionally now. 

When you are in alignment with your higher-self you will be in an uplifted mindset for creating your dreams.  Write down your goals and create a game-plan to reach your dreams.  Having a focused mindset on your goals & dreams will surely lead you to success!

Anyone can live my LivFit Lifestyle. It’s a powerful way to live a higher quality at all levels.  It’s not only rewarding for yourself but for others as well. Being fit has a rippling effect; your family and friends may jump on the fitness bandwagon too. You’ll be happier, more confident and will have more energy to boot! Who doesn't want that!

To begin any living a LivFit Lifestyle you have to make peace with the past as well as your current circumstance by forgiving and forgetting. If you don’t you will self-sabotage your efforts just as you begin to make real progress because your belief system doesn't support your fitness goals, all aspects of transformation is emotional, so clear your thoughts, feelings and emotions of limiting thoughts and beliefs.

Then create new powerful positive beliefs by thinking positive, saying daily affirmations and visualizing your success daily. Creating new habitual thoughts of love, desire, faith, and allowing will skyrocket your goals to become your reality.

A great way to start is any fitness routine is by setting attainable goals which you believe you can accomplish within 2 weeks’ time. Creating a clear road map to reach your desired destination is critical to accomplish your goals & dreams.  Once you create your dreams you need to stay motivated with your intentions of being, fit thin and happy.

Get Motivated!

Living my LivFit Lifestyle doesn't happen overnight it takes motivation, dedication and determination to follow through with your goals to get in shape; unfortunately, too many people lack the motivation needed to commit to starting or staying on track with a fitness routine day after day.  It takes time, you don’t have to train long and hard each day, you can start off slow.  If you start off too fast you'll feel exhausted and may lose the desire to stay on track.

Starting is half the battle; you can begin by walking briskly for 20 minutes 5 days a week or jogging on a treadmill for 15 to 20 minutes 4 to 5 days a week.  In time you find that you will have more energy and will want to exercise longer than you did the day or week before. It all comes down to loving yourself enough to want to improve your quality of life. 

Living a healthy lifestyle makes for a happier You!  You will feel more vibrant, have better health, have more energy to play with your family and friends and you will be empowered! Motivation is the key to success!  Staying motivated will boost your determination to live a healthier lifestyle.

Start today!

Start your fitness plan today! Take action and follow through with your goals. Be sure to implement journal writing and daily exercise to ensure success. Write down a timeline on your calendar when you will reach your goals, then reward yourself when you do. Get a massage, go to a movie, or read a good book; do what makes you happy.

Commit today to living my healthier LivFit Lifestyle today. If you follow these simple motivational tips and incorporate them into your daily routine you will soon discover that fitness will become a way of life and you’ll actually want to hit the gym each morning, it’s an awesome feeling!

Staying motivated is a mindset.  Be true to you!  Exercise often, eat healthy foods and believe you can achieve anything that you set your mind to. 

 Carol Whitaker



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort.   By implementing all whic

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil." ~James Allen It’s empowering to know that we can literally alter our life experiences & physique by tapping into the power of your mind.  By having thoughts and feelings that are positive, the mind will be able to create the world of your dreams in great detail. Your thoughts are like a magnet, a simple thought will have a weak magnetic power just like a small magnet does. A powerful emotion such as joy or fear will have a much greater magnetic pull, thus it will magnetize more of what you are feeling into your life. Our thoughts are magnetic on every level, that is why “like always attracts like”, it’s a universal law—the Law of Attraction. Being mindful of your thoughts through the power of prayer, visualization, mediation, goal set