Skip to main content

BE HAPPY BY BEING CONTENT


Make the Best of Today

Do you recall a time when you thought, "What a coincidence!" Often what we might have thought of as an amazing coincidence is actually in reality a blessing from above that was perfectly orchestrated as a form of a miracle in our life. 

Can you think of a time when you knew that to be true?

Look back over the last several months of your life, when was the last time you received a tender mercy? What miracle was it?

Joy & happiness comes by having contentment in your heart. How can one be content when everything seems so out of sorts you may ask… It comes by appreciating the little things in life.

Focus on all the blessings that your divine creator has blessed you with. He knows what we need – He knows where we are needed. Each path leads us on a glorious journey, if we are continually grateful for all the good in our life He will continue to bless us with much abundance.

Having an attitude of gratitude will literally open doors where there were only walls… And you will soon find that you will have much more to be grateful for! He knows your heart better than you do. He knows the greatness that is in store for you. He will graciously pour down many miracles upon you if you but allow & believe that countless blessings are indeed in store for you.

Rejoice in your current situation. Give thanks for the life lessons learned. Then walk in faith knowing that the Lord is by your side each step of the way… Be happy by being content…

Carol Whitaker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort. ...

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

How to Create a Home Gym on a Budget

HOW TO CREATE A HOME GYM  There's nothing more empowering than feeling and looking your best. Having a lean physique is not only attractive but it's uplifting to the body, mind, and spirit. You can do so much more when you're strong, thin, and in shape. The only way to achieve a fit physique is to thoroughly commit to living a LivFit Lifestyle. Exercising 4 to 6 days a week is essential to enable you to accomplish your fitness goals and dreams. By doing cardio, weight lifting, and eating a clean diet you can transform your physique. Anyone can achieve their fitness goals and dreams if they simply commit to doing so – including you!