Skip to main content

WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU!


Hiring a fitness coach is highly rewarding. I'm often asked what I do for my clients, so I decided to dedicate this blog to highlighting what I can do for you as your LivFit Coach. I offer two coaching programs.

LivFit Fitness, my personal one-on-one Fitness & Lifestyle Coaching done in my home gym. I charge $50 to $100 an hour (depending on complexity of program) and teach you how to balance your body, mind & spirit in creating the body of your dreams.

12-Week LivFit Transformation Challenge, I am a fitness coach for Liv International (http://www.livinternational.net/) which offers a transformation challenge. It's $125 for 3 months. It's a great program that's a lot of fun. I love my team, my clients are all awesome! You can join at http://carol.livfitcoaching.com

What I Can Do for You with LivFit Fitness & LivFit Transformation Challenge!

What are your goals? How do you want to transform your body? If you would like to lose weight, run faster, burn fat & retain muscle, have more endurance, have more energy, get rid of saggy arms, have an awesome six-pack, live happier along with having more self-confidence then you‘ve come to the right place! I would love to assist you in achieving your fitness & wellness goals!

You will be taught how to
· Set goals and stay motivated
· Commit to achieving your goals (I expect you to succeed!)
· Be accountable as you log your diet and workout routines
· Lift weights with correct form to ensure a healthy LivFit journey
· Trick your metabolism to burn faster and longer to get you over plateaus
· Turn your body into a fuel burning machine by learning when and what to eat

You Will Be Provided

· A personalized exercise program that can be done at home or at a gym
· Multiple weight lifting routines each day to ensure optimal results in less time (Remember more muscle burns more fat faster!)
· A specialized cardio program each week to blast unwanted fat
· Tips to maximize your time in the gym to reach your goals more quickly
· The secrets to getting and staying lean for Life!

It can be done!

As a fitness model and coach of 15 years I know what it takes to get & maintain a lean physique. It’s not easy but well worth the effort as you transform your body by living the LivFit Lifestyle. I make nutrition and exercise more fun and exciting to fully embrace each new day! I’ll be here for you every step of the way. Remember, it’s not about the destination it’s about enjoying the journey. I want to assist you in creating the body & life that inspires you to best you can be!

TESTIMONIALS

I have had so much success since working with Carol. She is always positive and the suggestions she's given me have made huge differences in my success. I have lost 6 pounds and 8 inches in the two weeks I have been working with Carol. Carol's workout and eating plans are simple yet extremely effective. Carol has helped me with accountability but always helps me feel encouraged. Thanks for helping me Liv Sxinney Carol!!" - Debi Larsen


Hi Carol. You are amazing. Wonderful Leader and I would like to Thank you for everything you say. It has made a difference in my life. It is good to learn about foods which you can eat to loose weight without counting calories. Great to see the inches come off your body. Thanks again. 4/22/09 Delores Christie
"Carol - you are a beautiful light that shines out to everyone around you! Thanks for sharing your heartfelt story yesterday. You are truly inspiring!"
Jennifer W. B.

Carol, you are a true inspiration. Your passion for your work is infectious. :-) Jerry Larwson

Thank you for being such an inspiration. I am looking forward to learning more about fitness and health and getting to know you. Thanks! Teresa AJ Armstrong

Carol, you are an amazing women! You need to reach the masses. You are powerful in who you are, and in sharing who you are, with others. -Maria Heuser

Hi Carol- I just read the updates to your blog... you truly are an inspiration!!! Xoxo Lorie Paul

I saw you yesterday on KUTV!!! You are such a great example of both a healthy body and a wonderful spirit!!! I am grateful to know you! HUGS! Shane Belt

Hey Carol I just saw your KUTV interview again...You are AWESOME!!! I feel blessed to know you and have you for a trainer!!!! - Sharon Molifua

Carol,You were great!!! Thanks for all you do in teaching others about health, self worth, and great nutrition. Keep Livin' SXinney!! Jeff Tuttle

Hey my sexy trainer! Amee sent me the link to your interview with the news station in Utah! You ROCK! Thanks for all you do for me! You are the BEST! : ) Mindi Hatch

Loved the news segment.. You are so beautiful and you are such an inspiration to all women. It's so great as a mother to look at you and know that it is possible, with a lot of HARD work, for our bodies to look like yours after having babies.. Thanks for all you do!XOXOXO - Mindi C.

Hey Gorgeous, I loved it!! you are Incredible! I am so lucky to be a part of Liv International with you!! Thank you for all your inspiration!... you are so beautiful inside and out... LY - Amee Gleave

Carol, what an awesome story!! You are not only an inspiration to others but a beacon of light!! I love you Sxinney Sister!! Xoxoo - Cori Dyer

Carol, you are a great example of health for everyone to follow. You're Livin' SXinney, healthy and enjoying life. Thanks for the many lives you continue to influence with your positive attitude and expertise. - Jeff T.

Loved the news segment.. You are so beautiful and you are such an inspiration to all women. It's so great as a mother to look at you and know that it is possible, with a lot of HARD work, for our bodies to look like yours after having babies.. Thanks for all you do!XOXOXO - M.C.

Carol, you are a true inspiration. Your passion for your work is infectious. :-) - Jerry Lawson

You are such an inspiration to all of us Carol! We only strive to be like you!! Great Video!! - Amie Wilcock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort.   By implementing all whic

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil." ~James Allen It’s empowering to know that we can literally alter our life experiences & physique by tapping into the power of your mind.  By having thoughts and feelings that are positive, the mind will be able to create the world of your dreams in great detail. Your thoughts are like a magnet, a simple thought will have a weak magnetic power just like a small magnet does. A powerful emotion such as joy or fear will have a much greater magnetic pull, thus it will magnetize more of what you are feeling into your life. Our thoughts are magnetic on every level, that is why “like always attracts like”, it’s a universal law—the Law of Attraction. Being mindful of your thoughts through the power of prayer, visualization, mediation, goal set