Skip to main content

COMPULSIVE EATING GOT YOU DOWN?


GET HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Are You Stuck In Quicksand?
Million of Americans struggle with health issues such as diabetes, depression and heart disease; most of which can be cured naturally by living a healthy lifestyle. Obesity kills! Why do so many people suffer when all they have to do is take charge of their health and thoughts.
It's obviously not as easy as it sounds... Learning to manage stress, having a positive mental attitude and embracing daily exercise may seem daunting to some people; if you're one of these people don't dispair.
Hiring a Fitness expert can literally save your life! Too many people have habitual negative self-talk that keeps them stuck in their own self-made quicksand. What they don't realize is that a safety rope is lying next to them, all they have to do is reach out and pull themselves out of their desperation and fears. Many need a more than a safety rope, the need someone with leadership and unconditional love to extend the rope to them and reach out their hand to pull them out.
That is what a Fitness Coach or Personal Trainer can do for you if you're feeling trapped in your world. As a fitness coach I teach my clients how to focus on balancing their body, mind and spirit to create a powerful, positive mind-set. By doing so well defined goals become a reality by living my LivFit Lifestyle.
Do You Love You?

I believe to achieve ultimate health and fitness you have to begin by loving who you are right now! By focusing on and learning how to have a positive mind-set dreams can come true!
I ask my clients to take time to sit down and write out what they really want I ask them why they want to lose weight. What are reasons for change? Whatever it is I have them write it down and create a powerful vision by setting attainable goals. Then I ask them to focus on their goals daily.
Emotional Eating Vanished!

To curb & ultimately vanish emotional compulsive eating you need to learn how to cope with stress. I teach how to focus on pampering yourself instead of indulging in high fats, sodium and sugar packed foods. When you binge you're actually reaching for comfort, not nutrition.
I'll explain how to overcome those powerful urges. Rather than turning to foods that will make you feel out of control and pack on the fat. I train how to reach for what makes you feel happy and loved. I also teach how to be prepared when those high calorie emotional cravings hit like a out of control freight train - you'll be able to hit the breaks and have an exit strategy out of the kitchen!
Supplements For Success

Living my LivFit Lifestyle is how I live my life everyday! I have loads of energy for my tough workouts and have maintain my lean physique for almost 20 years . To assist my muscle building, fat burning goals I take supplements twice daily. I take high quality supplements to aid in muscle recovery and fat burning that work all day long.
I take LIMUPlus (an immune building juice), VitaOne (an excellent multivitamin, vitamins and minerals) each morning with Go (a pharmaceutical quality L-Arginine supplement). I have had phenomenal results by also drinking Liv Sxinney throughout the day with my gallon of water. I also include BCAA's, VitaCleanse (enzymes for digestion) L-Carnitine and Cal-Mag supplements. And when I need extra energy I add Crave (a energy drink by Vitamark) to my water for that extra boost my mind and body needs.
My Morning Routine
I start each morning off with thinking powerful, creative thoughts of gratitude before getting out of bed. I visualize how I want my physique to look and how great it feels to be fit& strong.
After getting my workout clothes on I drink Go & take VitaOne supplements before my workouts on an empty stomach. I do interval training on my stationary bike or do step aerobics for my cardio 6 days a week for 30 to 60 minutes.
I then do my weight lifting 4 to 5 days a week alternating upper and lower muscle groups. During my workout I hydrate with Liv Sxinney and Crave; it gives me the added energy and nutrients (chlorophyllins and trace fulvic minerals) my tired muscles need to finish strong during my tough workouts.
I always have a recovery whey protein shake directly after my workouts to ensure my ready and hungry muscles receive the much needed nutrients within 30 minutes post exercise.
Clean Eating Is The Key

Healthy eating is a vital key to fitness success. Without proper nutrient you can do all the crunches you want but will never see the desired 6 pack.
I eat a small meal every 3 hours consisting of a lean protein, complex carbohydrate, fresh veggies and some omega fat. I have my last meal between 6 and 7 pm. If I get hungry later in the evening I have some cRave (a fiber supplement by Liv International) and drink Liv Sxinney. It’s very satisfying and takes the hunger pangs away.
Right before bed, I take Go and vitamins again to ensure I build lean muscle tissue and burn fat during the night.
Taking high-quality supplements will turbo-charge you to achieving your fitness goals and dreams. Foods today are lacking the proper nutrients due to depleted soils. I’ll always take my recommended supplements and highly recommend that you do too. By doing so you ill be able to reach your fitness goals sooner. Supplements have changed my life in remarkable ways.
LivFit Now - No More Excuses!!!
By living my LivFit Lifestyle I have transformed my physique as well as assisted many others around the globe. I walk my talk, I don't ask you to do anything I don't do on a daily basis. I have accomplished my own fitness goals & dreams - at the age of 39 I’m in the best shape of my life!
You too can be in incredible shape at any age... The choice is yours. If you're like more than half the population on earth you're intention to get in shape is drowned out by your fear of failure and endless excuses.
Don't give in to your limiting thoughts and beliefs that hold you back from having the willpower to take charge of your life and health. If you need assistance and someone to be accountable to then contact me or a local trainer in your area.
I'll gladly lend you my hand to pull you out of your quicksand. I'll give you the needed skills to transform your life & physique for life. If you don't call me then call someone else who you trust and feel comfortable with that can teach you how to live a health lifestyle. Choose a trainer you believe in to educate, motivate and inspire you to accomplish true Fitness Success!
I BELIEVE in YOU! Do you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort.   By implementing all whic

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil." ~James Allen It’s empowering to know that we can literally alter our life experiences & physique by tapping into the power of your mind.  By having thoughts and feelings that are positive, the mind will be able to create the world of your dreams in great detail. Your thoughts are like a magnet, a simple thought will have a weak magnetic power just like a small magnet does. A powerful emotion such as joy or fear will have a much greater magnetic pull, thus it will magnetize more of what you are feeling into your life. Our thoughts are magnetic on every level, that is why “like always attracts like”, it’s a universal law—the Law of Attraction. Being mindful of your thoughts through the power of prayer, visualization, mediation, goal set