Skip to main content

MAKING TIME FOR EXERCISE

Wow! It sure has been a busy day. We're finishing up a custom home for my sister right now, it turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! When it's fully completed I'll take pictures and post them on my blog. I'm excited for my sisters family to move in soon. It's such a beautiful home, I'm really happy for her.

I've also been running around doing Liv Sxinney too. I met with an awesome friend named Alisha for lunch today. We had a wonderful time together. It turns out that she has already signed up for Liv Sxinney under my top sponsor. I didn't realize that when we met. I ran into Alisha at the gas station and remembered her from a restaurant I had recently been to. It turns out that we have a lot in common. We're going to start working together now. I love synchronicity! :)

I hear people say all the time that they don't have time for exercise. I can totally understand that, life really can be so busy. So if you're one of those extra busy people here are some ways to incorporate exercise into your every day routine.

1. Park your car far away from the building you're going to. Then walk briskly to your destination to burn a few extra calories along the way.

2. Take the stairs. If you work above the main floor by all means, take the stairs! And when you do (if you have good knees) take two steps at a time as quickly as you can. By doing so you'll feel your glutes, hamstrings, and quads getting tighter and tighter over time.

3. Clean your house! Turn up the tunes and dance to the music while cleaning. Vacuum quickly, mop well, and dust the entire home all on the same day. And of course always take your stairs two steps at a time.

4. Walk to the mail box. How many times do you pick up your mail in your car? Next time take a walk and get some fresh air. You'll feel refreshed and re-energized by doing so.

5. Walk your kids to school. If your children walk to school, put on your gym shoes and walk with them. You'll have one-on-one bonding time and you'll get fit along the way.

6. Do yard work. Mow your own lawn and weed your garden weekly. It's not only incredible exercise but it's highly therapeutic too!

7. Make-up Exercises. When putting on your make-up or blow drying your hair do what I call Make-up exercises. You can do leg curls (to lift your behind), calve raises, side leg raises, squats and lunges (before getting dressed). I do these exercises every morning while getting ready for the day. You can get a good work out without stepping into the gym.

8. Sweep your sidewalks and gutters. Keeping your sidewalks & gutters clear of dirt will not only make it safer for your children while they're at play but will also give your home added curb appeal. Sweeping will strengthen your upper and lower body at the same time. So clean up an burn off the fat!

9. Walk your dog. Your pets need exercise too. Grab your leash and head for some fresh air. You'll not only feel stronger by doing so but you'll also be able to clear your mind as well.

10. Wake up 15 minutes earlier. If you really want to change your physique then you have to prioritise your goals. I suggest waking up 15 minutes earlier each day and exercise. In the beginning it may seem daunting but after awhile you'll see the results of your efforts and will want to increase your time. And then before you know it you'll be getting up 30 minutes earlier and then an hour to insure you get your exercising in for the day.

Make time for exercise each day. Be sure to make it a priority! Use some of these simple ideas to help jump start your LivFit Lifestyle. Be sure to drink Liv SXinney all day long. By incorporating more physical activities & drinking Liv SXinney you'll find that you'll have more energy and you'll begin to shed those unwanted pounds. Living a fit lifestyle is an awesome feeling. So get up, get moving and live life! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS

THE POWER OFAFFIRMATIONS "You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain , which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires ." ~R obert Collier The power of the mind is endless.  When you feel an awakening for something more, embrace it and use mind power to transform your life as well as your body. Using powerful affirmations can literally shift your level of consciousness to that of believing in what you wish for will surely come true.

POWERFUL FITNESS AFFIRMATION

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS to Create the Body & Life of Your Dreams "I f you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward ~ DESIRE FOR CHANGE ~ Who doesn’t want to feel healthier?   I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want to improve their health and well being.   20 years ago I was one of the millions that desperately wanted to be healthier and fit.   I would read fitness magazines often and dream that my physique was as strong, lean & ripped just like the fitness models I read about.   It wasn’t until I became sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time that I decided to take control of my life.    I studied all I could about exercise, diet, supplementation and the power of the mind.   I soon came to realize that by controlling my thoughts and feelings I could literally achieve my fitness goals and dreams easier and with less effort.   By implementing all whic

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY

THE ART OF VISUALIZING YOUR DREAM BODY "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil." ~James Allen It’s empowering to know that we can literally alter our life experiences & physique by tapping into the power of your mind.  By having thoughts and feelings that are positive, the mind will be able to create the world of your dreams in great detail. Your thoughts are like a magnet, a simple thought will have a weak magnetic power just like a small magnet does. A powerful emotion such as joy or fear will have a much greater magnetic pull, thus it will magnetize more of what you are feeling into your life. Our thoughts are magnetic on every level, that is why “like always attracts like”, it’s a universal law—the Law of Attraction. Being mindful of your thoughts through the power of prayer, visualization, mediation, goal set