Wow! It sure has been a busy day. We're finishing up a custom home for my sister right now, it turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! When it's fully completed I'll take pictures and post them on my blog. I'm excited for my sisters family to move in soon. It's such a beautiful home, I'm really happy for her.
I've also been running around doing Liv Sxinney too. I met with an awesome friend named Alisha for lunch today. We had a wonderful time together. It turns out that she has already signed up for Liv Sxinney under my top sponsor. I didn't realize that when we met. I ran into Alisha at the gas station and remembered her from a restaurant I had recently been to. It turns out that we have a lot in common. We're going to start working together now. I love synchronicity! :)
I hear people say all the time that they don't have time for exercise. I can totally understand that, life really can be so busy. So if you're one of those extra busy people here are some ways to incorporate exercise into your every day routine.
1. Park your car far away from the building you're going to. Then walk briskly to your destination to burn a few extra calories along the way.
2. Take the stairs. If you work above the main floor by all means, take the stairs! And when you do (if you have good knees) take two steps at a time as quickly as you can. By doing so you'll feel your glutes, hamstrings, and quads getting tighter and tighter over time.
3. Clean your house! Turn up the tunes and dance to the music while cleaning. Vacuum quickly, mop well, and dust the entire home all on the same day. And of course always take your stairs two steps at a time.
4. Walk to the mail box. How many times do you pick up your mail in your car? Next time take a walk and get some fresh air. You'll feel refreshed and re-energized by doing so.
5. Walk your kids to school. If your children walk to school, put on your gym shoes and walk with them. You'll have one-on-one bonding time and you'll get fit along the way.
6. Do yard work. Mow your own lawn and weed your garden weekly. It's not only incredible exercise but it's highly therapeutic too!
7. Make-up Exercises. When putting on your make-up or blow drying your hair do what I call Make-up exercises. You can do leg curls (to lift your behind), calve raises, side leg raises, squats and lunges (before getting dressed). I do these exercises every morning while getting ready for the day. You can get a good work out without stepping into the gym.
8. Sweep your sidewalks and gutters. Keeping your sidewalks & gutters clear of dirt will not only make it safer for your children while they're at play but will also give your home added curb appeal. Sweeping will strengthen your upper and lower body at the same time. So clean up an burn off the fat!
9. Walk your dog. Your pets need exercise too. Grab your leash and head for some fresh air. You'll not only feel stronger by doing so but you'll also be able to clear your mind as well.
10. Wake up 15 minutes earlier. If you really want to change your physique then you have to prioritise your goals. I suggest waking up 15 minutes earlier each day and exercise. In the beginning it may seem daunting but after awhile you'll see the results of your efforts and will want to increase your time. And then before you know it you'll be getting up 30 minutes earlier and then an hour to insure you get your exercising in for the day.
Make time for exercise each day. Be sure to make it a priority! Use some of these simple ideas to help jump start your LivFit Lifestyle. Be sure to drink Liv SXinney all day long. By incorporating more physical activities & drinking Liv SXinney you'll find that you'll have more energy and you'll begin to shed those unwanted pounds. Living a fit lifestyle is an awesome feeling. So get up, get moving and live life! :)