8 FAT BURNING FITNESS TIPS FOR WOMEN
It’s that time of year again ~ swimsuit season is just around the corner. To transform flabby under arms and a saggy behind lifting weights is a must. You don’t need to go to a fancy gym to workout, you can create your own gym at home. All you need are an assortment of dumbbells, a bench, a mirror and a cd player to play music that will pump you up for a good solid workout.
Here are 8 tips to assist you in reaching your fitness goals. Learn to love strength training as you do your body will transform easier than doing it begrudgingly. Be happy and think positive to ensure you’re mindset is in the right place to achieve success! And most of all have fun! Make working out fun and exciting, talk nicely to yourself and look forward to your workouts, your body will thank you for it by releasing fat store easier and build muscle sooner.
8 FAT BURNING FITNESS TIPS
1. Weights/Intervals Burns Fat Faster: Doing a weightlifting program coupled with intervals—alternating high-intensity bursts of riding a stationary bike or running with a recovery period—is the best way to burn fat faster in addition to reshaping the body sooner. You can do them on seperate days or combined to save time and burn the most calories.
2. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of purified water before, during and after exercise. Keeping the body hydrated will fuel your muscles and give aid in warding off fatigue as well as remove toxins from the body.
3. Strength Train Often: Alternate doing upper body and lower body exercises at least 3 days a week, every other day is best. Be sure to do intervals after strength training to burn the deep fat for energy and fat loss. Use free weights to use more muscles and effectiveness. Free weights cause you to use more muscles than using machines that are designed for one muscle group.
4. Lift Heavy to Sculpt: Women often choose light weights because they’re afraid they’ll get too big. The truth is only professional women body builders have the brute strength to lift heavy enough to add major size and volume.
5. Increase the weight or Reps: Choose a weight that you can definitely lift eight, maybe 10, but definitely not 12 times. Do 10 reps in a set the first time, then 12, then 15, and once you're doing sets of 15, increase the weight and go back to 10 reps per set.
6. Form is Everything: Proper form is everything when lifting weights. Always lift in front of a mirror. If you aren’t sure how to lift correctly look up the exercise online there are tons of articles and images to choose from, print them off and place then were you can referred to them easily, or hire a fitness coach to help you.
7. Fuel Your Body with the Foods it Needs: If you truly want to look lean by summer then eat what your body craves--good, whole nutrition. Eat plenty of lean protein, fresh fruit, veggies and clean fats such as flax seed oil or fish oil and raw almonds. As I always say, if God didn’t make it don’t eat it. Processed foods are filled with toxins, stay clear of all junk food, it will only make you tired, stressed, fatigues and you will have to workout harder in the gym to see little progress if any. Proper nutrition is essential when living a LivFit Lifestyle.
8. Log Your Success: Keep a diet and fitness log in addition to a gratitude journal. Each day write what you ate and what exercises yhou did, along with how you felt and how proud you were of yourself. Then retire by giving thanks for your miraculous body and the fantastic day you had. By focusing on the positive your subconscious mind will create new beliefs which support your heart’s desires of achieve success.
By doing these simple tips you will be able to transform your physique by summer. Follow through ~ consistency is key! Plan ahead, make your workouts count and eat smart, and before you know it you will be stronger, leaner and more confident than ever before!
Lifestyle Fitness Coach & Consultant