THE ART OF VISUALIZATION
"The moment of enlightenment is when a person's dreams of possibilities become images of probabilities." - Vic Braden
It’s empowering to know that you can literally alter your life experiences & physique by the power of your mind. By having positive thoughts and feelings your mind will be able to create the world of your dreams.
Your thoughts are like a magnet, a simple thought will have a weak magnetic pull just like a small magnet does. A powerful thought of emotion such as joy or fear will have a much greater magnetic pull, thus it will magnetize much more of what you are thinking & feeling into your life.
Our thoughts are magnetic on every level, that is why “like always attracts like”, it’s a universal law—the Law of Attraction. Being mindful of your thoughts through the power of prayer, visualization, yoga, mediation, goal setting and affirmations you will increase your inner-peace and willpower to stay focused on your goals.
MOVIES IN YOUR MIND
The unvarying image that plays over and over in your mind is like a movie which indicates to your subconscious your deepest desires. Within time the subconscious mind thinks that it is reality, not a daydream, reflecting your inner feelings and emotions. The more intensity of emotion you have in regards to the movie that’s playing over and over in your mind the more power you give it. The particular thought or “movie” is mightily magnetizing that which you are focused on, which will eventually create more of what you are habitually thinking regardless if it is for your highest good or not.
Using visualization daily you can create that which you deeply wish for. Visualization is creating a mental picture of something that you are passionate about, such as having more love, joy, health, prosperity and happiness in your life; all of which can materialize through practicing visualization daily.
Visualization is important because it makes the future become crystal clear in your mind’s eye, which ultimately reprograms your subconscious mind to align universal powers to bring your vision to fruition in one form or another.
Seeing yourself as though you have already achieved your goals in your mind’s eye makes your mind believe that it is real; therefore, the subconscious mind will radiate signals of energy that are needed to manifest your visions.
FOCUS & CONCENTRATION
Focusing consistently on your goals, concentrating on one at a time, you will accomplish them far sooner than if you didn't focus on them at all. Being focused on your goals & affirmations throughout the day will literally bring your goals to you in a shorter amount of time and with less effort.
If you find visualizing or concentrating difficult, do this exercise daily
• Look at a photo or an object and study it closely. Then close your eyes and visualize it in complete detail. If you see the picture clearly, you are visualizing! If this doesn't work or if you want to improve your visualization skills on a deeper level, then take the same picture or object and while looking at it close your eyes and open your eyes several times for a few minutes. You will be able to see the picture more clearly in your mind each time you close your eyes.
• Then close your eyes and imagine it again, concentrate on the image in your mind for several minute, try to visualize it longer each day with your eyes closed without interruption from drifting thoughts.
• Practice this technique daily for 10 minutes each day for a week, then try to do it for 15 minutes then increase it to 20 minutes the following weeks. You can focus on anything, whatever brings you joy & happiness. Get creative and embrace the experience!
THE ART of VISUALIZATION• Find a quiet space in your home or office where you will be undisturbed. Sit up straight, legs folded and hands stretched out and relaxed on each leg. Then take a few deep cleansing breaths and release the worries of the day. Focus on your body; release any tension in each muscle group. Once you have completed this you are prepared to practice the Art of Visualization.
• To fully maximize the Art of Visualization you must be in a high energy vibration. To do this recall a time that you were thrilled beyond expression, remember every moment of that experience and really relish the feelings of the excitement within. Now replace the memory with your goals & dreams while keeping the enthusiasm and zest in your heart. This is the energy you will need to fully create your heart’s desire.
• When visualizing, see yourself as though you have already achieved your goals. Use all five senses, feel them with intention, joy and belief that you are worthy to attain all that your heart desires. This method is very powerful because this is the way you already see and experience everything you have created in your life.
• Make visualization enjoyable! Use your imagination as a child does. Think as a child's imagination--without limitations. Using your imagination will allow your subconscious mind to open and receive more clearly thus it will begin to create that which you long for.
• The more real your images are in your mind the better visualization works. Bring the images alive! Make the image not just a still picture, but a full-length movie starring you as the main character! Replay your movie over and over, seeing yourself as a great hero achieving great success of every kind. Create a beautiful background, play music, smell the aroma in the air, feel the warmth of the sun if outside, make it feel as real as possible. Have a ball creating your dream world! This is how you want to see your visions--with vibrant color, smells, sounds, feelings and flavors.
• When you close your eyes and visualize your dreams, feel the joy and excitement you will have one you attain your goals. Then give thanks to God for assisting you in creating your dreams. With constant practice soon your daily visualizations will become your reality.
It’s not enough to just visualize, you must take the needed actions that are placed before you to manifest your wishes. Almost immediately you will begin to experience synchronicity, things will just fall in place, it will be magical!
As you concentrate on your goals and visualize that which you deeply desire have an attitude of gratitude & love in your heart. Write in a gratitude journal daily. Having thankfulness for all things will increase your energy frequency which will always attract more good things, people, circumstances and events into your life, which will ultimately bring your desires to fruition.
The art of visualizing is a magnificent tool of creation, which is truly a gift from above. Have fun creating your visions! Then celebrate when you are indeed living that which you have longed for. It is a beautiful journey to embrace each step of the way...